Echo Health Ventures Marks Second Anniversary
In honor of Echo Health Ventures’ second anniversary, we’re reflecting on the progress of the past two years. Here’s what key stakeholders had to say:
“The Echo model has begun to play out in the market very, very well. We’re discovering what works, not just with our parent companies, but nationally as others see the evidence of what that transformation means.”
– ROB COPPEDGE, CEO, ECHO HEALTH VENTURES
“Working with Echo and the team has been a huge benefit to BlueCross North Carolina. It helped us serve our customers better, so they achieve better health outcomes, at a lower cost, and a great service experience.”
– PATRICK CONWAY, CEO, BLUECROSS NORTH CAROLINA, ECHO HEALTH VENTURES BOARD MEMBER
“There’s a tremendous amount of energy and forward focus, and the more time we spend together, the more ideas we generate about how health care can be different.”
– MARK GANZ, CEO, CAMBIA HEALTH SOLUTIONS, ECHO HEALTH VENTURES BOARD MEMBER
Watch more in our new video “Echo Health Ventures: Bringing Together Innovation and Scale to Transform Health Care.”
Highlights from the past year include:
- Investments in several new portfolio companies, including Octave, Springbuk, Livongo and more
- Several new members of the Echo Health Ventures team
- Collaboration with Health Evolution, GE Ventures and Humana to release the 2018 Health Evolution Corporate Venture Group report
- Partnership with Cambia Grove on a Lunch & Learn educational series to better connect entrepreneurs with the resources they need to grow a successful business
As Echo moves forward over the next few years, it’s essential that we continue to collaborate with progressive, innovative partners who share the same mission to transform health care. Thank you to all of the many partners and stakeholders who have helped us grow over the past two years—we couldn’t do it without you.
More to come in the year ahead—keep an eye out for us at J.P. Morgan 2019.