Echo on the Move: HLTH, Datapalooza and More
Echo Health Ventures has been on the road this spring, convening with health care startups and stakeholders from across the industry to discuss what’s next in digital health, policy, health care investment, and more. Here’s a look at where we’ve been and where we’re going.
HLTH is a leading event for innovation in health care, bringing together individuals, companies, and policymakers who are reshaping the health care industry to learn, collaborate and evolve. Both Echo and the Echo portfolio have a strong representation throughout the conference, held May 6–9.
If you’re attending HLTH, be sure to check out panels and presentations from the following:
- Rob Coppedge, CEO, Echo Health Ventures
- Patrick Conway, Board of Directors, Echo Health Ventures
- Mark Ganz, Board of Directors, Echo Health Ventures
- Dr. Bill Kerr, CEO, Avalon Healthcare Solutions
- Robin Heffernan, CEO, Circulation
- Glen Tullman, CEO, Livongo
- Chris Nicholson, CEO, mPulse Mobile
- Paige Mantel, CMO, mPulse Mobile
- Chaim Indig, CEO, Phreesia
- Ted Tanner, Jr., Co-Founder and CTO, PokitDok
- Ben Albert, CEO, Upfront Healthcare
- Laura Mackay, Vice President of Client Growth and Success, Wildflower Health
As part of HLTH’s mission to drive a new industry dialogue and ecosystem, HLTH and Cambia Health Solutions also co-hosted a series of pre-conference Tweet chats, featuring Rob Coppedge, Ben Albert, Chaim Indig and Chris Nicholson. Find a recap of these conversations by reading “Cambia Hosting HLTH Twitter Chats about Health Care Innovation.”
Health Datapalooza brings together everyone from federal policymakers, to Silicon Valley startups, to health system’s chief information officers, all with a shared mission to use data to improve health.
On April 26, Rob Coppedge will be participating in a Datapalooza panel “From Buzzwords to Reality in Health Care.” The panel will discuss AI, blockchain, machine learning, IoT and more. The panel includes:
- Rob Coppedge, Echo Health Ventures
- Leonard D’Avolio, Cyft
- Katherine Kuzmeskas, SimplyVitalHealth
- Jules Polonetsky, Future of Privacy Forum
On April 5, Echo’s Lindsey Brown participated as a judge for PitchFestNW, a startup competition within TechFestNW that brings together a diverse group of companies from around the globe and across industries to pitch to a panel of VCs.